Skip to main content
Anonymous
Asked a question 5 months ago

If I set a "Budget" in your online dash platform, how does this show up in the data tables for GDS? I found "CampaignBudget" but could not confirm that it was accurate (tried SUM, AVG, and MAX on the metric within GDS). I would like to track/show budget vs actual spend.

have a question?  ask it now and either we will answer it or one of you fellow community members.

The "MonthlyBudget" value, along with the "ACOSTarget", is stored in the "seller" table as those values are set at the seller/vendor level. You can find them in the "seller" table under the fields "ACOSTarget" and "MonthlyBudget" accordingly ("DailyBudget" is an Amazon derived value, disregard that one for our purposes here). 

These values are set by the user in the dash platform for each seller/vendor per the below screenshot. The "CampaignBudget" is an Amazon pushed value that the user sets in Amazon on the campaign level (not yet editable in dash):

If I set a "Budget" in your online dash platform, how does this show up in the data tables for GDS? I found "CampaignBudget" but could not confirm that it was accurate (tried SUM, AVG, and MAX on the metric within GDS). I would like to track/show budget vs actual spend.