In an effort to continuously improve the dash experience, we are rolling out a few platform updates that we think you're going to dig. To see the new changes in the dash platform, make sure you do a hard refresh on your browser (CTRL+SHIFT+R).
First, our Account Manager view has arrived, enabling you to self-manage merchants in your database right from the dash platform! Feel the power of merchant management with the ability to activate and pull data for any merchant, or to inactivate merchants that you no longer manage.
Note: dash will no longer activate/inactivate merchants on your behalf as you can now self-manage your merchant statuses directly in the dash platform.
Second, the brand new Merchant Dashboard has launched, which replaces and improves upon the original Reports view. Merchant Dashboard is designed to support efficient check-ins on performance by bringing a merchant's drivers of change directly to the surface. Think of it as ‘Bridge lite’, the place where all good analysis and optimization begins.
To view the complete release notes (which we recommend checking out), things you can now do, and items to watch out for concerning the platform update, just click here: dash/reference site
Account Manager is the merchant management tool we have been mentioning for some time now and should go a long way in helping manage Active merchants within your database. With Account Manager, you can:
- Add Amazon Accounts with new merchants populating in dash immediately upon connection (dash is one of the few platforms that retrieves merchant names right away, if at all)
- Decide which added merchants you'd like to pull and store data for by setting merchant statuses to "Active" one at a time or in bulk. Once you flip a merchant to "Active", dash now pulls 60-day lookback data immediately.
- Manage which merchants' data you'd like included in your database by activating or inactivating (and purging data for) a merchant, which enables control over the spend considered for your monthly billing tier
- Administer merchants added when brands invite you to their accounts on a one by one basis. We'll let you know when a new merchant has been connected to your Amazon account with an automatic email right away.
Merchant Dashboard is the view we wish we would've had long ago. If the styling of this view looks familiar, it's because we took some of the best parts of our Bridge Analysis view and simplified them to show the relative change within an ad account across every major metric. Drop into your account, take a quick look at the Merchant Dashboard, and immediately know which campaigns/ad groups/keywords/ASINs are driving changes within an account month over month, week over week, or day over day.
- Examine the Top and/or Bottom Change Drivers (the "good guys" and the "bad guys") period over period for all major ad metrics to determine what's moving and shaking within an account
- Review changes for campaigns, ad groups, keywords, product targets, ASINs, and search terms to identify where to focus your time in optimization
- Compare two different metrics side by side to get a complete picture of how performance is trending
- Explore the top or bottom spending, selling, clicking, or impressing records of your account to quickly find outliers for a given time period
Questions or issues?
Although we always do extensive quality assurance, these are new views that may include a bug here and there. Please let us know if you see any issues via the blue "Feedback" tab hovering along the right side of each platform view. Alternatively, please send email@example.com a note if you are experiencing any issues or have questions about the platform updates.
As always, thank you for being a dash partner. We can't wait to hear what you think of the new features!
To fewer emails and quicker account management,
The dash team