Last updated: September 28th, 2021
- [in progress (orders by date released)] MWS data integration into Data Master - adding the ability to review MWS data directly in the dash platform
- [in progress] Load Speed Improvements - implementation of caching and additional services to improve the loading time and speed of views in the dash platform
- [in progress (soft released 9.23.21)] Relative Bid Adjustments based on Formulas - adjust bids based on custom calculations; i.e. Adjust bid based on difference to CPC
- [in progress] Campaign management - push campaign budget adjustments directly from dash
- [queued for development] Custom Analytics Labels in platform - adding views for updating custom analytics labels/tags directly in the dash platform (ItemGroup, TargetACOS, Tag1, etc.).
- [in progress; partially released] Filter Consolidation and Custom Date Range comparisons - to provide for improved workflows across views and unparalleled period comparison analysis.
- [queued for development - waiting on Amazon API update] ASIN item information in view - contextual information for a given ASIN such as Item Name, Brand, Image, hyperlink, and more.
- Campaign management - ,analyze spend vs. daily campaign budgets, view Amazon recommended budgets, adjust daily campaign budgets, and change statuses of campaigns, analyze performance by and adjust placement modifiers of campaigns
- [in progress] Multiple Users with Roles & Permissions to merchants - adding the ability to invite multiple users to the dash platform with specific roles and permissions for viewing data of selected merchants
- Product Ad management - monitor ad statuses and change statuses of product ads
- Alerts & Notifications + Change log - addition of a notifications center for improved monitoring
- Labeling/Tagging groups of records for performance monitoring
- Rules available for keyword bidding, search term negations, and campaign budgeting