Upload Business Reports Data [released 8.28.21] - based on requests from partners, we will be adding the ability to upload your Business Reports Data from Seller Central to your db. This will allow more efficient reporting of data points not available in MWS such as Sessions, Unit Session Percentage, and Buy Box Percentage to name a few.
Amazon DSP data [released 8.5.21] - to provide DSP data for those partners that are starting to expand their advertising efforts, we will be looking to integrate the API-available DSP data into your dbs.
Units, SameSKUSales, and SameSKUOrders fields added to metric tables [released 8.3.21] - that already use the correct Attribution windows on the basis of MerchantType and CampaignType
AmazonSellerID field added to all tables [complete] - in order to provide the 'AmazonSellerID' across all of our active tables, we will add the field to each for easy reference and aggregation of data on the basis of AmazonSellerID (which is unique for a region, the same for marketplaces within the region)
"mws inventory history" [Complete 6/15/21] - In order to provide more reliable historical inventory data, we will be building a table to replace the current functionality of the mws inventory metric table that allows for historical inventory stock level tracking. We will be maintaining the mws inventory metric table, which is based on the inventory health report available in Seller Central, but will be modifying it to be a snapshot for the current date as opposed to a historical data tracking table. This ensures that metrics like "Weeks of Cover" are still available to you on an item level.
ItemGroup field added to campaign table [Complete 2.11.21] - To enable joining mws orders data to campaign data for full account TACOS and margin calculation, including SB ad spend activity. Overcomes limitations of TACOS calculations on item level, which excludes SB ad spend data.
Purge Merchant processing times improved [complete 2/15/21]- We are moving the purge processing to the background so you don't have to wait for a merchant to be purged.
Invoicing table added to improve Account Manager loading times [complete 2/15/21]- Because of how we were populating the Account Manager Merchants view, you may have noticed slow loading times. We have created a new 'Invoicing' table that rolls up data and will improve the loading times, with the added benefit of seeing your Non-converted and Converted spend totals in the Merchant view for invoicing purposes.
[complete] Google Data Studio templates available for basic MWS and Advertising reporting (to be sent to users separately from a release note). Please visit https://www.dashapplications.com/training.html for more info (use pw: dash4you)
mws uploader for key item data points [complete] - releasing an Uploader template that allows users to upload data points for each item in the mws_items table including ItemCost (COGS), ItemGlobalCost (for unified COGS), ItemInboundCost (Landed to Amazon costs), ShippingCost (for merchant fulfilled items), Brand, LeadTime, ParentASIN, and ItemGroup labels for enhanced analytics capabilities.
"mws inventory fba estimated fees" [complete] - FBA and Referral estimated fees for all Amazon fulfilled SKUs. Used for projections of profitability, settlements data to be used for true profitability accounting.
"mws inventory metric" [complete] - Includes inventory on hand (historical and daily updated), weeks of cover, and other tasty data points
"IsRepeatCustomer" field [complete]- Added to the mws-orders-list and mws-orders-metric tables. With a field value of 1 = Repeat and 0 = New for all shipped orders, you can use the field to segment new vs. repeat customer purchases down to the ASIN level (via mws_orders_metric). The field allows us to calculate things like AOV by new vs. repeat, LTV of new vs. repeat, Product purchase behavior by new vs. repeat, and Revenue by new vs. repeat. Here's a sample of some of the metrics I'm working on in a template GDS report:
initial mws tables [complete]- mws orders list, mws orders metric, mws items
MWS + Ad data monitoring [COMPLETE] - to better track and understand the MWS and Advertising data delivery, we are implementing additional monitoring for proactive issue identification and to define the data deliverability schedule for MWS
- [complete, to be released week of 2020-01-25] Active "3mo" metric tables implemented to not only increase the speed of new data writes to the db but also provide tables that can be connected to for recent data (month to date + the previous 3 months of data) and faster dashboard loading that doesn't require loading the entire historical data set for a given metric table.
- [complete, to be released week of 2020-01-25] "campaign_tracking" table added to enable tracking of day over day Daily Budgets by campaign, along with State, ServingStatus, PlacementModifier values, Creative on SB campaigns, Amazon Budget Recommendations, 7 Day Lost Sales, and more.
Ad Data Latency Measures [complete 12.15.20] - due to increased Latency and Capacity issues occurring in the Advertising API, we are implementing additional procedures to better handle data retrievals that do not generate regularly
- Read Replicas - in September/October, we will also be migrating to a read replica architecture. Nothing will change for you if you have switched over to the "db.mydashapplications.studio" hostname for your db references.
- Sponsored Brands Video data added for campaign, ad group, and keyword + search term record and metric tables. Currently available for the US and CA marketplaces only.
- Sponsored Display Product Targeting data available for additional marketplaces including UK, FR, ES, IT, DE, AE, and JP.
- API pull optimizations to implement retry and back-off mechanisms.
[9.14.20] - Admin
- IP allowlist - an IP address allowlist will be implemented on September 14th, 2020, effectively blocking any unauthorized IP's from accessing the databases
[8.20.20] - Advertising Data
- Currency Conversion record and metric tables available for use in currency conversion equations. We will update the record table every week day for all major currencies and marketplaces and will update the metric table once per week for historical currency exchange rate reference.
- Sponsored Display product targeting (tactic T00020) data available in campaignmetric, adgroupmetric, productadmetric, keywordtargetingmetric. This data is being added to accompany the already available Sponsored Display remarketing (tactic remarketing) data available in the campaignmetric, adgroupmetric, and productadmetric tables (no keywordtargetingmetric data available for the remarketing tactic)
- Sales and Orders fields added to all metric tables that automatically populate with the correct sales and orders values for the given attribution window on the basis of ad type and seller/vendor status. Basically, this means you will never have to write another case statement to get the correct ad sales and orders numbers pulled into your reports. No more wrangling "AttributedSales7day" vs. "AttributedSales14day" again!
- Sponsored Products product targeting and Sponsored Display remarketing data available in asinmetric to accompany the Sponsored Products keyword targeting data already available.
[7.13.20] - MWS data (Beta)
- MWS for Seller Central orders and product catalog data (initially released) available via the mws_orders_metric, mws_orders_list, and mws_items tables