Last updated: February 10th, 2021
- Filter Consolidation and Custom Date Range comparisons - to provide for improved workflows across views and unparalleled period comparison analysis.
- Campaign management - analyze spend vs. daily campaign budgets, view Amazon recommended budgets, adjust daily campaign budgets, and change statuses of campaigns
- MWS Account and Merchant addition and activation in platform - adding the ability to both add a new MWS authorization + activate related merchants to the dash platform
- Multiple Users with Roles & Permissions to merchants - adding the ability to invite multiple users to the dash platform with specific roles and permissions for viewing data of selected merchants
- Purge Merchant processing times improved [to be implemented week of 2.8.21] - We are moving the purge processing to the background so you don't have to wait for a merchant to be purged.
- Invoicing table added to improve Account Manager Merchants view loading times [to be implemented week of 2.8.21]- Because of how we were populating the Account Manager Merchants view, you may have noticed slow loading times. We have created a new 'Invoicing' table that rolls up data and will improve the loading times, with the added benefit of seeing your Non-converted and Converted spend totals in the Merchant view for invoicing purposes.
- Campaign management - analyze performance by and adjust placement modifiers of campaigns
- Product Ad management - monitor ad statuses and change statuses of product ads
- Alerts & Notifications + Change log - addition of a notifications center for improved monitoring
- Keyword & Target filtering capabilities standardized across pages
- Labeling/Tagging groups of records for performance monitoring
- Rules available for keyword bidding, search term negations, and campaign budgeting